Senior Account Executive
GUDJOB is looking for a Senior Account Executive who has strong management skills & critical thinking when working with clients, vendors & internal teams.
The Senior Account Executive will work closely with Account Lead to execute a variety of projects for different accounts.
- Be initiative in account management tasks: meet up with clients, take brief, brainstorm, research about brand/consumer insights…
- Leading projects independently under the supervision of the Account Lead
- Monitor work progress and keep in contact with clients at all stages (briefing, proposal, contract, production, campaign management)
- Be highly organized and accountable for deadlines, status reports, and internal reviews
- Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist Account Lead in daily account management tasks
- Lead internal meetings & arrange external meetings
- Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline
- Business Development
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and deliver improvements
- Solve team and cross-team problems.
- Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team.
- Positive attitude, “can do” attitude & polite attitude when working with clients, internal team & 3rd parties
- Be stable under pressure and have a strong sense of urgency
- Strong relationship management skills, comfortable interacting with clients in person and over the phone
- Must be effective at multi-tasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking
- Good English communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in account management (digital or advertising agency experience preferred)