GUDJOB is looking for a Multimedia Designer who has a good taste of visual ideas into designs and videos as well as updated digital design trends.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling key projects (including planning and execution) from key clients of GUDJOB.
Digital Design (60%) + Video Editing (40%)
- Work closely with the Account Team and Content Team to manage the campaign timeline.
- Create videos and social media designs that are suitable for digital platforms and formats (Facebook,Tiktok, Youtube…). and ensure the visual products are aligned with the strategy.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Participate in brainstorming to develop ideas and design direction.
- Actively contribute creative ideas for campaigns’ concepts.
- Other related tasks may occur upon request.
- Project and timeline management experience
- Sensible and fast adapt to new trends
- Be able to consult and apply new trends from graphics to videos
- Be able to meet deadlines and handle intense pressure.
- Understanding the design formats of social platforms: Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Banner ads…
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effect…)
- Internal & external idea selling skills
- Hard-working. Supportive. Good team-player. Can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Motion Graphic
- 2-3 years of experience in Advertising/Digital agency
- Report to Design Lead